Craytive Technologies B.V. respects the privacy of its website and BaselineZ software application visitors, in particular their rights regarding the automatic processing of personal data. We have therefore formulated and implemented a policy on complete transparency with our customers regarding the processing of personal data, its purpose(s) and the possibilities to exercise your legal rights in the best possible way.
If you require any additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens): https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en.
Article 1 – Definitions
1. Website (hereinafter: “Website”) Craytive Technologies / BaselineZ.
2. BaselineZ software applications (hereinafter: “Software”) are the BaselineZ software applications that Craytive Technologies develops for mobile phones (iOS and Android), tablets (iOS and Android) and MR and VR headset devices (HoloLens and Oculus Quest).
3. Party responsible for processing personal data (hereinafter: “the controller”): Craytive Technologies B.V., established at Oosthavenkade 39a, 3134NW Vlaardingen, The Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce number: 68372183 .
Article 2 – Access to the website and software
Access to and use of the website and software are strictly personal. You will refrain from using the data and information of this website and software for your own commercial, political or advertising purposes, as well as for any commercial offers, in particular unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 – Website and software content
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations (animated) images, video images, sounds and all the technical applications that can be used to operate this website and software and more generally all the components used on this website and software, are protected by the laws on intellectual property. Any reproduction, repetition, use or modification, by any means whatsoever, of all or just part of it, including technical applications, without the prior written permission of the controller, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the controller may not take immediate action against any infringement, cannot be considered as a tacit consent, nor of a waiver of any right to prosecute the infringing party.
Article 4 – Management of the website and software
For the purpose of proper management of the website and software, the controller may at any time:
• suspend, interrupt, reduce or decline the access to the website and software for a particular category of visitors
• delete all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website and software or conflicts with national or international laws or is contrary to internet etiquette
• make the website and software temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates
Article 5 – Responsibilities
1. The controller is not liable for any failure, disturbances, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website and software, causing the (temporary) inaccessibility of the website and software or of any of its functionalities. You, yourself, are responsible for the way you seek connection to our website and software. You need to take all appropriate steps to protect your equipment and data against hazards such as virus attacks on the Internet. Furthermore, you are responsible for which websites you visit and what information you seek and what software you use.
2. The controller is not liable for any legal proceedings taken against you:
• because of the use of the website or software services accessible via the Internet
3. The controller is not liable for any damages that incur to you or third parties or your equipment, as a result of your connection to or use of the website and software and you will refrain from any subsequent (legal) action against the controller.
4. If the controller is involved in a dispute because of your (ab)use of this website, he is entitled to (re)claim all subsequent damages from you.
Article 6 – Collection of data
1. Your personal data will be collected by Craytive Technologies B.V. .
2. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’).
3. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The personal data that are collected on the website and software are used mainly by the controller in order to maintain a (commercial) relationship with you and if applicable in order to process your orders. They are recorded in an (electronic) register.
5. At any time, you may send a request to delete all your personal collected user data. Send this request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will be processed in 48 hours and your personal collected user data will be deleted from our platform.
Article 7 – Your rights regarding information
1. Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR each data subject has the right to information on and access to, and rectification, erasure and restriction of processing of his personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
2. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
3. Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you put your signature and state the address where we can contact you.
4. Within one month of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from us.
5. Depending on the complexity and the number of the requests this period may be extended to two months.
Article 8 – Legal obligations
2. If any information is necessary in order to obtain access to certain features of the website and software, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information when requesting these data.
Article 9 – Collected data and commercial offers
1. You may receive commercial offers from the controller. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), please send us an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Your personal data will not be used by our partners for commercial purposes.
3. If you encounter any personal data from other data subjects while visiting our website, you are to refrain from collection, any unauthorized use or any other act that constitutes an infringement of the privacy of the data subject(s) in question. The controller is not responsible in these circumstances.
Article 10 – Data retention
The collected data are used and retained for the duration determined by law.
Article 11 – Cookies
2. We use the following types of cookies on our website:
– Functional cookies: like session and login cookies to collect session and login information.
– Anonymised Analytic cookies: to obtain information regarding the visits to our website, like numbers of visitors, popular pages and topics. In this way we can adjust our communication and information to the needs of our visitors. We cannot see who visits our sites or from which personal device the visit has taken place.
3. Specifically, we use the following cookies on our website:No other cookies
4. When you visit our website, cookies from the controller and / or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
5. For more information about using, managing and deleting cookies for each electronic device, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies
Article 12 – Imagery and products offered
You cannot derive any rights from the imagery that accompanies any offered product on our website.
Article 13 – Applicable Law
These conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court in the district where the controller has its place of business has the sole jurisdiction if any dispute regarding these conditions may arise, save when a legal exception applies.
Article 14 – Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: Website Master, email@example.com.
This privacy statement applies until further notice.
Data Processing Agreement
This Data Processing Agreement (“Agreement”) forms part of the Contract for Services (“Principal Agreement”) between
User OR Customer OR
Client OR Legal Entity____
(together as the “Parties”)
(A) The Company acts as a Data Controller.
(B) The Company wishes to subcontract certain Services, which imply the
processing of personal data, to the Data Processor.
(C) The Parties seek to implement a data processing agreement that complies
with the requirements of the current legal framework in relation to data
processing and with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European
Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural
persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free
movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data
(D) The Parties wish to lay down their rights and obligations.
IT IS AGREED AS FOLLOWS:
1. Definitions and Interpretation
1.1 Unless otherwise defined herein, capitalized terms and expressions used in this Agreement shall have the following meaning:
1.1.1 “Agreement” means this Data Processing Agreement and all Schedules;
1.1.2 “Company Personal Data” means any Personal Data Processed by a Contracted Processor on behalf of Company pursuant to or in connection with the Principal Agreement;
1.1.3 “Contracted Processor” means a Subprocessor;
Frequently Asked Questions
BaselineZ is an application platform that allows you to migrate your data and 3D models from your workstation to the cloud (BaselineZ Web Portal); from where immersive XR technology devices such as mobile devices and headsets can access the data remotely, in an immersive setting and scale. With remote collaboration built in, you can invite colleagues and stakeholders to participate in 3D meetings to better communicate and understand geological and geophysical features and concepts.
Immersive technology are extended reality enablers such as augmented, virtual and mixed reality. They allow you to interact with data and objects in real-time 3D. This technology allows you to create interactive and immersive visualization for AR, VR and other platforms in which virtual objects look and behave like reality e.g. holding an object, rotating, panning and many more interactive features.
You will need an internet connection to collaborate and make use of the cloud projects and timeline. However, you do not need internet for exploring the demo projects.
You can easily upload data and 3D Geomodels directly from industry leading reservoir software, such as Petrel or JewelSuite, using the integrated BaselineZ Addin. Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more.
Projects & Data Rooms
Media can be added to the project room using the BaselineZ Web Portal.
- Go to app.baselinez.com and sign-in
- Navigate to My Projects and select the project to open the timeline.
- Add your files using the attachment button or drag and drop them into the project timeline.
- Click Send
This will load the images, videos, and 3d objects (.fbx /.obj /.gbl format).
Note there is a 50MB limit on individual file.
Yes, when you leave a project room your progress is saved. In case of a shared project, the state will be saved by the last person leaving the room.
You can reset the room inside the BaselineZ app
Go to Settings -> Click Reset Room.
The SkyRoom is a Virtual Data Room that is accessible with Meta Quest.
Visualize your 3D Data and Models without limitations, maximize the value of your Data and experience True Scale in this full immersive world.
By opening one of the (Demo) Projects on your Meta Quest, the Project will start in the BaselineZ House. By clicking on ‘A’ the Virtual Room will change to the SkyRoom.
The Project will stay the same.
- Go to app.baselinez.com and sign-in
- Navigate to Cloud Demos
- Select the three dots and click Clone
- Type in your preferred Project Name and Project Description.
- To access your cloned project, Navigate to Projects and Select.
- To access your cloned project via the BaselineZ app:
- Open the BaselineZ App.
- Navigate to Projects and Select cloned project (visible in the Project section) to Open.
Collaboration is possible by either joining or creating a project. To create a project, go to My Projects and click “Create new” button.
Invite links for a project can be share with desired participants via email or other messaging platforms. Once the participant has opened the link, s/he has already joined the project and can access the project room using their BaselineZ enabled devices. When another user joins your project room, you will see each other as 3D avatars!
Go to app.baselinez.com and log in with your BaselineZ account. Go to My Projects and select the project you want to invite someone for. Click on the Envelope icon and you will see a Pop-Up. Copy the invite and send it to the person you want to invite.
In a project room, we recommend a maximum of 8 users at a given time to avoid potential performance issues on some older devices. However, currently there is no limit to the amount of users in a project.
The data shared with BaselineZ comes from your account (email address, name etc.), and the projects you create. This allows the app to be more personalized and show you all the projects you have created.